Briana Marie Photography. Powered by Blogger.

September 25, 2011

The Amazing Bailin Family!!

What a fun session this was.  This family has the most beautiful kids.  Our time together was short but I think for having such a large family and only 45 min to be together, we got some cute ones!  Thank you Bailin family for such a fun evening and getting to know your adorable family!!!











 I was impressed Dominic with the hip action ;) 



 This is one AMAZING woman!!

Thanks again Bailin Family!!

1 comments:

Candace and Brian September 25, 2011 at 7:47 PM  

You got some excellent pics. But I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sis picture you posted very first. When my girls get older we definitely want to do that one. Oh and love the girl's boots. Lyndin has the same ones. I don't know the mother but hats off to her for havign 6 beautiful happy children.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for photography and catching that moment that will help you remember something forever. However; my real passion came when my son was born. It was a moment that words can't explain but a picture told the whole story. After that day I realized that I wanted to capture those moments for everyone....to tell a story that one has to see to believe.
All images are owned by Briana Marie Photography
All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP