Briana Marie Photography. Powered by Blogger.

September 24, 2011

Baby Bella

This little girl was so incredibly sweet.  Her mom and I went to HS many....many years ago and haven't seen each other since then.  So we were trying to catch up on the last 10+ years, snap photos of Bella and entertain her 2 year old all at the same time :)  Overall, I think it was a success.  Bella was actually in the NICU for a few weeks and had just gotten out when we took these photos.  Congratulations Lindsey on such a beautiful little girl!!










 While Lindsey was trying to calm Bella down, I decided to snap a few pictures of what we did to entertain Nicholas......you guessed it!  Suckers...what every 2 year old wants ;) 


Yes, I do believe he was laughing at us ;)

2 comments:

Candace and Brian September 24, 2011 at 1:46 PM  

She is SOOOO sweet. I love the one of Lindsey kissing her because Bella's eyes are so bright and aware of what's going on. How sweet is she! Her brother is darling too.

Joie September 24, 2011 at 2:50 PM  

These are very sweet, Briana! Glad you are getting so much done today!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for photography and catching that moment that will help you remember something forever. However; my real passion came when my son was born. It was a moment that words can't explain but a picture told the whole story. After that day I realized that I wanted to capture those moments for everyone....to tell a story that one has to see to believe.
All images are owned by Briana Marie Photography
All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP