Briana Marie Photography. Powered by Blogger.

September 29, 2011

Josh + Amy=True Love

LOVE these two.  I was so excited when they asked me to shoot their wedding.  They ended up flying down to Utah to have their engagements taken and then flew me up to AZ for their bridals (which I will post soon)  Their wedding is in a few weeks and I am excited to head back to AZ and capture the day for these two.  It has been so fun to watch their amazing love story!!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart." Helen Keller





4 comments:

Joie September 29, 2011 at 11:05 AM  

I always feel so happy after I look at your photos. You are so good at capturing great emotion and connection in your photos.

Candace and Brian September 29, 2011 at 3:18 PM  

First, too cute that when this pulled up Jhett yelled, "Hey that's our friends!" Second, I personally love the blog. I love to see one whole session all together. I like the look and format of it all. It makes me happy. These pics are beautiful. I seriously LOVE them. You did an amazing job. Can't wait to see the wedding pics.

Toni October 1, 2011 at 12:33 AM  

We love the pictures and couldn't be happier with them. Can't wait for you to shoot the wedding. Thanks so much! We love you!

Linda Mott October 14, 2011 at 6:05 AM  

I too love the blog. You can see so much more. These pictures are wonderful! They look so happy together. Love it!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for photography and catching that moment that will help you remember something forever. However; my real passion came when my son was born. It was a moment that words can't explain but a picture told the whole story. After that day I realized that I wanted to capture those moments for everyone....to tell a story that one has to see to believe.
All images are owned by Briana Marie Photography
All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP