Briana Marie Photography. Powered by Blogger.

October 3, 2011

Want a FREE Canvas Print? Read below:

So I decided to do something kind of fun the next few months.  I personally LOVE canvas wraps.  I have a huge one hanging on my wall of my baby boy and it is one of my favorite wall hangings ;)  Yes, it is probably due to the fact that it is of my son but also I just love the look of canvas wraps.  So, because of that I am wanting to do a drawing for YOU, my amazing clients.  

For all those who have their full sessions (fall mini sessions are not included) between now and January 1st will be entered into a drawing for a FREE 16X20 Canvas wrap with one of the pictures from our session. It is roughly a $130.00 value.  

I just ordered two myself and will post pictures of them when they arrive.  I am so excited!  So hurry and book your sessions and let's get you behind the camera so you can be entered into the contest!!

1 comments:

Candace and Brian October 18, 2011 at 6:21 AM  

I hope I got put in the drawing. :) I thought on FB it said Amy's bridals were on here. Post soon!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for photography and catching that moment that will help you remember something forever. However; my real passion came when my son was born. It was a moment that words can't explain but a picture told the whole story. After that day I realized that I wanted to capture those moments for everyone....to tell a story that one has to see to believe.
All images are owned by Briana Marie Photography
All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP