Briana Marie Photography. Powered by Blogger.

June 9, 2011

Mallory & Randall-Engagement Session

These guys were awesome to photograph.  We had a lot of fun climbing hills, riding 4 wheelers (to get to our hill and I warned them I am better at taking pictures than driving ATV's ;)), using cans of spray paint, and lots of laughs.  It was great!  Can't wait to do Mallory's bridals in a few weeks.  These two are seriously so fun to be around and you can tell they are so in love!!  Congratulations to the both of you!!
















2 comments:

Joie June 10, 2011 at 8:42 AM  

These are great Briana! I love the one of just their hands, seriously love it! So many creative angles.

Candace and Brian June 10, 2011 at 9:55 PM  

Really cute pics Briana. I loved it. I love to see your creativity with each shoot. Can't wait to have you take our pics next week.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for photography and catching that moment that will help you remember something forever. However; my real passion came when my son was born. It was a moment that words can't explain but a picture told the whole story. After that day I realized that I wanted to capture those moments for everyone....to tell a story that one has to see to believe.
All images are owned by Briana Marie Photography
All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP