Briana Marie Photography. Powered by Blogger.

May 31, 2011

Lauren-Senior Session

I have mentioned before that one of my friends and mentor's is Trevor Dayley.  I absolutely admire him for so many reasons.  On Saturday I was going to be his 2nd shooter for a wedding and the day before he called me and said that he had a senior shoot early in the morning and wanted to know if I wanted to 'tag' along for that as well.   I decided to make it a marathon day with him.  We started off at 6:45 in the morning and got home that evening around 11:30.  It was a long, but awesome day!!  I love shooting with other photographers whenever I get the chance.  

Lauren was so amazing to shoot with.  She had a great personality and was gorgeous.  I seriously kept thinking to myself that I don't remember anyone looking like this when I graduated.  Seniors these years are so beautiful and grown up.  She was a blast and at the end 3 of her best friends joined us for the shoot.  They were a riot and you can tell they have SO much fun together!!

Here are a few photos that I took of Lauren and of course I had to add a few I took of Trevor during the shoot as well! ;)  Enjoy!!!

O




I loved watching how he would twist and turn his body to get the shot!  I practice this stance now ;)






1 comments:

Candace and Brian May 31, 2011 at 7:54 PM  

WOW!!!! Amazing photos. The girl is gorgeous, I love how you captured Trevor doing what he loves, and I LOVED each photo. You could see so much personality in them all. Seriously, loved them.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for photography and catching that moment that will help you remember something forever. However; my real passion came when my son was born. It was a moment that words can't explain but a picture told the whole story. After that day I realized that I wanted to capture those moments for everyone....to tell a story that one has to see to believe.
All images are owned by Briana Marie Photography
All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP