Briana Marie Photography. Powered by Blogger.

June 17, 2011

Tough Guy

So I don't normally post a lot of the pictures I take of my little guy, but thought these would be fun to share.  I am also adding a few that we took at the zoo, since he LOVES animals.  I was wanting to go shoot on Sunday so I dressed my little guy up and took off.  He didn't have the same idea  that I did....he did not want me to photograph him at all!  He was actually quite upset with me and you can see in the first picture....lol.  This kid is normally ALWAYS smiling, so I kind of enjoyed getting a few with his pouty face. 





I obviously got my smile after he had a few M&M's ;)

His favorite animals are elephants, tigers and giraffe's.  He cracks us up when he goes around the house making the sounds of each one.  For a giraffe he just raises his head really high....love this age!  I really wanted to find a way to jump the wall and get my lens through the fence for the picture of the tiger, but I guess what I had is good enough for the time being...



5 comments:

Kristin Wilkerson Photography June 17, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

Love it! That giraffe pictures is so funny. And the little guy adorable!

Candace and Brian June 17, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

Seriously, those are SO cute!! I love them. I love the kid though. He is darling and has so much personality. I loved watching him and Jhett this week. I knew eventually they would become good friends...and now I think they're trouble. You're work is awesome and I can't WAIT to see ours.

Candace and Brian June 17, 2011 at 2:31 PM  

Seriously, those are SO cute!! I love them. I love the kid though. He is darling and has so much personality. I loved watching him and Jhett this week. I knew eventually they would become good friends...and now I think they're trouble. You're work is awesome and I can't WAIT to see ours.

Linda Mott June 25, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

I love the attitude. He is too darling! He gets more and more fun by the minute! Great job sis!

masonmadness June 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

Like father like son. I love these pics. They are so dang cute and they really capture Kaiden. I don't think that boy has ever taken a bad picture. He is so photogenic. I love it. And that outfit is to die for. I sure miss you guys. I can't wait to come visit in a couple of weeks. Hopefully we can spend some good time with you. I would love to do the zoo and seven peaks and stuff like that.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for photography and catching that moment that will help you remember something forever. However; my real passion came when my son was born. It was a moment that words can't explain but a picture told the whole story. After that day I realized that I wanted to capture those moments for everyone....to tell a story that one has to see to believe.
All images are owned by Briana Marie Photography
All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP