Briana Marie Photography. Powered by Blogger.

May 26, 2011

Harrington Family Session

I have to say that I absolutely LOVED this session.  They were good sports with me because I didn't want to stop shooting and they were all for it! I am best friends with Grayson (their little boy now) or at least that is what his mom said.  She said that he yelled out that he loved me as they drove away and my heart melted as she told me that...:)  I love little kids and their sweet little spirits.  Oh to be young, innocent and full of life!!  I seriously couldn't get enough of him!  












Thank you Harrington Family.  You were awesome!!

3 comments:

Joie May 26, 2011 at 7:43 PM  

amazing session, Brianna! Full of life.

Candace and Brian May 26, 2011 at 8:00 PM  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this session. Seriously do. You captured SO many sweet and tender moments between this family. You can see the love they have for each other. Love it!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for photography and catching that moment that will help you remember something forever. However; my real passion came when my son was born. It was a moment that words can't explain but a picture told the whole story. After that day I realized that I wanted to capture those moments for everyone....to tell a story that one has to see to believe.
All images are owned by Briana Marie Photography
All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP