Briana Marie Photography. Powered by Blogger.

May 20, 2011

Emmerson

So I am not afraid to admit things, but I never wanted to do infant photography.  I love photographing children, couples, weddings, and families but babies made me a little bit more nervous.  One, I am a natural light photographer and don't have a studio and let's be honest, most newborns/infants are photographed in a studio. However; one of my BF called me and asked me to take some pictures of her niece.  I was hesitant at first but knowing I would be around good company I thought it would be a great time to try it out.  All I can say is I love it! I wanted to snuggle Emmerson more than anything ;)  None of these pictures were taken in a studio.  I arrived in AZ and we found a nice window and put our sweet angle in front of that and snapped away.  She seriously was a beautiful, perfect angel for us and now I have 3 newborn shoots booked in the next month ;)  My only request is that I get to snuggle them at the end of the session....












5 comments:

Candace and Brian May 21, 2011 at 6:55 AM  

Holy cow Briana. Great job!!! They look amazing. I agree though that she is one of the cutest newborns I've ever seen. That's saying a lot coming from a Mama with 2 beautiful girls. ;)

Linda Mott May 22, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

Remarkable pictures. You did great and the lighting is perfect! She is beautiful~

Justin May 22, 2011 at 10:14 AM  

Great job Briana! They look awesome and Emmerson is a beautiful baby.

ryannsharidamontague May 22, 2011 at 1:58 PM  

such cute pictures. You did a great job! When is it our turn?? :)

masonmadness May 23, 2011 at 7:48 AM  

She is darling! I would have wanted to just snuggle on her as well. Way to go. Those are great pics!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for photography and catching that moment that will help you remember something forever. However; my real passion came when my son was born. It was a moment that words can't explain but a picture told the whole story. After that day I realized that I wanted to capture those moments for everyone....to tell a story that one has to see to believe.
All images are owned by Briana Marie Photography
All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP