Briana Marie Photography. Powered by Blogger.

May 20, 2011

Paige-Senior Session

Man how time flies!  I haven't seen Paige in almost 8 years.  When her mom called and asked if I would take her photos I had to laugh because the last time I saw her I was doing her hair....In fact, they reminded me that the last time I did her hair was for a photo shoot.  How ironic...;)  Well as you can tell Paige is not a little girl anymore, she has grown into a beautiful adult and will be heading to college this year.  We had a lot of fun during out shoot with lots of laughs, rain storms, inside jokes, that we completely lost track of time for awhile. 

As you can see by some of the pictures, she has an obsession with texting...so of course I wanted to capture that since it is SUCH an important time in a teenagers life...okay who are we fooling, I am addicted to texting to. She also has a collection of purses.  Supposedly this is only 1/4 of them.  I know where to go if I ever need to borrow a purse considering all I have is.....1.  Yep, just 1 (and a diaper bag if that counts)

Thanks Paige for a great time!  You are beautiful and it has been fun to see you blossom into a beautiful young lady.  Good luck with all of your adventures!!










2 comments:

Candace and Brian May 21, 2011 at 6:57 AM  

Loved the dress on the track and LOVED the purse shot. I love how you have made these senior pics so personal. To catch them at their time in their life. That's what's the most important. How fun once again!

Joie May 21, 2011 at 12:44 PM  

Love the last three. I can really feel her genuine personality comming through. The last shot is very striking, LOVE it!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for photography and catching that moment that will help you remember something forever. However; my real passion came when my son was born. It was a moment that words can't explain but a picture told the whole story. After that day I realized that I wanted to capture those moments for everyone....to tell a story that one has to see to believe.
All images are owned by Briana Marie Photography
All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP