Briana Marie Photography. Powered by Blogger.

July 20, 2011

Taylor & Hunter {Family Session}

I love my job because I get to spend time with the coolest people ever!  Brooke called me a few weeks ago and said they were coming into town from North Dakota and would love to get her kids photographed.  I of course was so excited because it has been almost 12 years since we had seen each other.  I love face book for reconnecting.  They drove 3 hours out of their way to meet up with me and we had so much fun.  Talk about some of the cutest kids ever!!  I can't really call Tai a kid though...I mean technically, yes, she is 13 but she looks like she is going on 18.  Sorry Brooke, but you are in BIG trouble!! Love your family!!















3 comments:

Candace and Brian July 21, 2011 at 6:25 AM  

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL kids. Her daughter looks just like her. It was like a flashback. Yes, she is in trouble!!! I loved each setting of each pic. Awesome job Briana!

Joie July 21, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

Whoa, how did I almost miss this?! I have been a little MIA this summer from shooting and blogging. I love the first, second and b/w shots! I also love that everyone looks so comfortable and that they are having so much fun with you! Great work!

Shafferprincess August 23, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

Oh my goodness - she looks JUST like her mom. So pretty! :) Great job.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for photography and catching that moment that will help you remember something forever. However; my real passion came when my son was born. It was a moment that words can't explain but a picture told the whole story. After that day I realized that I wanted to capture those moments for everyone....to tell a story that one has to see to believe.
All images are owned by Briana Marie Photography
All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP