Briana Marie Photography. Powered by Blogger.

June 23, 2011

Izzie-Child Session

As you can see for yourself, this girl is ADORABLE!!  I held a cute kid contest a few months ago and the one with the most 'likes' won a FREE session with me as well as a headpiece from Bugabee Boutiques.  I loved it because her mom was so cute with the competition that she was making sure everyone knew about it and voted...and it paid off!  I was so excited when she won because you could just tell she was going to have a fun personality, and she didn't disappoint.  

This girl could go from a huge grin, to a scowl faster than anyone I have ever seen.  She gives kisses by sticking out her tongue.  I kept sticking out my tongue back at her, hoping I wasn't going to get caught...lol.  However, I did, and the mom started laughing and told me that she was giving me kisses....so I was happy to know that I was just being polite and returning those kisses ;)  I don't think I laughed so much throughout a session as I did with her.  We kept it short, fun and entertaining and I walked away so excited to get to my computer to edit.  In fact, I ended up cutting my trip short, since I was in Vernal photographing, just so I could get home and start working on the photos. 

Check out the photos and leave some love, because what mom doesn't love reading sweet things about her baby girl ;)















12 comments:

James and Jade Bethers June 23, 2011 at 3:45 PM  

Great job Briana! You caught Izzy's sweet personality! She is a little pistol! Love that cute little girl!

Sveta June 23, 2011 at 4:05 PM  

Wow! This little girl should be a movie star already! Great job Briana!

Joie June 23, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

They are all just great! I love the b/w headshot, such a cute little expression...and that last one, she one huge personality for such a tiny one!

Whit June 23, 2011 at 4:50 PM  

Oh my gosh Briana such an awesome job with the pictures and such a cute girl I can't get over it!

Candace and Brian June 23, 2011 at 4:50 PM  

Your pictures are awesome as always. You just have a beautiful way of capturing it all. But that girl is WAY TOO cute!!!Seriously tell her Mom she can send her my way any time.

Joani June 23, 2011 at 4:50 PM  

Can't stand the little purple shot of her giving kisses--so stinking precious! Her eyes are truly amazing and communicate so much. Beautiful job Briana-- and Lige and Tiff!

Amy June 23, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

The cowboy hat is SO cute! I absolutely love it!! I have a 3yo boy with Ds, and your daughter just grabs my heart ... what a sweetie!!

Briana Marie June 24, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

Thanks everyone! She was a lot of fun. Love all your comments!!

Linda Mott June 25, 2011 at 7:50 PM  

What a darling little girl and you did such an awesome job of capturing her inner spirit. She is precious! Wonderful work as always.

masonmadness June 26, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

Ok those are seriously the cutest pictures ever! I'm not kidding. I love them. Every one of them. And you did an awesome job at capturing her personality. My favorite are the ones of her scowling. Actually who am I kidding, I can't pick a favorite because the ones of her with the huge grin tear me up and put a smile on my face I can't wipe off. She is absolutely darling and I love her without even knowing her. How fun for you to meet so many people doing this. Once again great job! You are amazing.

Jessica July 16, 2011 at 12:24 AM  

Oh my gosh, those are SO cute! I love the 3rd one down with her little scowl. Too precious! She is an adorable little girl.

Jessica July 16, 2011 at 12:29 AM  

Oops, I mean the 4th one. =)

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for photography and catching that moment that will help you remember something forever. However; my real passion came when my son was born. It was a moment that words can't explain but a picture told the whole story. After that day I realized that I wanted to capture those moments for everyone....to tell a story that one has to see to believe.
All images are owned by Briana Marie Photography
All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP