Briana Marie Photography. Powered by Blogger.

June 30, 2011

Baby Nixon-Newborn Session

Nixon was such a great baby and I had so much fun photographing him.  MiShelle, his mom kept putting a smile on my face throughout the session.  I think I heard her say at least a couple dozen times, "I love this baby."  The miracle of a baby and the love that a mother has for her child is amazing!   Their entire family is beautiful inside and out.  Thanks for the opportunity to capture some of these 'beginnings'

A new baby is like the beginning of all things - wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities. - Eda J Leshan


















1 comments:

Candace and Brian June 30, 2011 at 2:13 PM  

Those are SO cute. What a beautiful baby...but look at his parents. Loved the tiny toes & hands. See you were afraid of doing newborns and they are turning out beautiful.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have always had a passion for photography and catching that moment that will help you remember something forever. However; my real passion came when my son was born. It was a moment that words can't explain but a picture told the whole story. After that day I realized that I wanted to capture those moments for everyone....to tell a story that one has to see to believe.
All images are owned by Briana Marie Photography
All Rights Reserved

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP